Welcome to the website of the MYSELF&EUROPE Project. This website is part of the information materials published to disseminate and promote the aims, activities and outputs of the MYSELF&EUROPE project.
Myself&Europe Project aims to answer to Social Inclusion” horizontal priorities and “further strength key competences in VET” and introducing systematics approaches to development of VET proffesionals” sectorial priorities.
This project will develop an innovative Training Pack:
• Myself&Europe Curriculum (EQF & ECVET)
• Myself&Europe Innovative Toolbox for trainers&teachers
• Myself&Europe Innovative Toolbox for youngsters
• Myself&Europe Exploitation Guide
MYSELF&EUROPE Target Group
The project envisages involvement of staff and learners as well.
- Disadvantage youngsters with diverse backgrounds who need to have a more positive attitude (and knowledge) towards European project and the EU values.
- Hight quality education and training remains the best solution to fight social exclusion, early school leaving and prevent radicalism leading to violent extremism
Trainers, teachers and Tutors
- They can promote and enhance this knowledges, skills and competences to their learners.
- A modernized, aware and capable VET system is crucial more than ever; now that Europe and humanity faces the terrorism shadow and youngsters, without proper orientation, are an easy target for recruitment.
Conférence/Débat « Citoyenneté européenne: un objectif politique qui se construit dans des relations sociales et (inter)culturelles »
Myself&EU” project was held in October(1st-5th) in Latvia to complete a very important
part of its project – During three days trainers from each Myself&Europe consortium
countries have exchanged good practices and test Myself&Europe tools and methods. This
capacity building activity aimed to testing the new tools and acquiring new training skills
creating during the first year of the Project, during 2018.
Intense, active and great partnership in Myself & Europe Europen Project, Lisbon 29-30 November 2017.